Saturday 9 June 2012

This is what happens when…..

In the middle of tracing my 11 piece pattern (biggest one by far....very nervous) for SESA 2012 and the doorbell goes. I answer the door, pay for my takeaway and come back into the front room to see this.

=-utf-8-B-SU1BRzAyMDIuanBn-=-766335    =-utf-8-B-SU1BRzAyMDMuanBn-=-768238

My daughters bloody cat had obviously decided to skid across my table and tissue paper pattern :( :( One day I will catch her and string her up! Bit of sticky tape and all is ok but I like my patterns to stay like new.

Note to self.... Take cat with me to the door next time!

 

Finally finished the tracing & cutting….now onto the fabric….Gulp!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

X

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! How frustrating! I make enough errors on my own with help from pets, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be so very upset with that cat also. I'd probably have to give him/her a good talking to for that. Thanks for your comment on my post. Why have I not seen your blog before? I love new to me blogs, now I have to go back to day one of your blog and read ALL of your posts so far. I'll be peaking in often. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn cat! Hope you were able to patch it up ok.

    ReplyDelete