Thursday 21 June 2012

To Serge or not to Serge :)

Its been so long since my last post and for that I apologise but every time I throw myself into a project life seems to get in the way.

Well Last weekend end my mother came to see me………and she brought me a gift.

 

2012_06_21_1319    2012_06_21_1297a

She found it on the gumtree website and picked it up on the way down to see me. The only thing it didn’t come with was the correct manual.

I popped into Romford and got some thread (quite reasonable 8 cones for £19 so I got 4 black and 4 white). Rushed home to then spend god knows how many hours (and I honestly do mean hours) trying to thread it correctly and get it to work! I swear I could have pulled my hair out. I have never used one before and had NO idea how it worked but with the wonders of YouTube and Google I got there in the end….I think

 

2012_06_21_1311a

 

2012_06_21_1310a

 

2012_06_21_1309a

 

Ladies please help….is this how the stitching should look? xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good. It is controled by the looper threads.If it starts to pull to one side instead of being balanced tighten looper thread on opposite side or loosen looper on the same side.all about balance.

    ReplyDelete