Sunday 22 January 2012

Help...Pattern decisions.

So I have spent the day doing a few long overdue alterations, have thrown together a bunch of drawstring bags for my sewing supplies (However I still need to buy some cord) and made a few hairbands for my little one.

But my dilemma is this...I have a really lovely purple bi-stretch cotton that I brought from Ashley Brook fabrics in Romford but I have no idea what dress to make!

I am still trying to work out my "style". What I like and what suits me seem to be two different things :( I am toying with simplicity 2406 (style c with the arms), Butterick 5305 (style b) or a really nice pattern in this months Burda Style which is a body con type dress with diagonal cut pieces. Either way this time I am going to do a mock dress in old cloth or a muslin before hand!

I best get tracing (a job I am not bonding with). How do you do yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment